Monday 14 July 2014

The Last Month In Cartoons

Nearing the home stretch of business plan preparations for 2015.
Always the most painful time in corporate life because of this:

Source: Dilbert Comics

 But it's nothing compared to the deep shock and sadness at losing a teammate to an aneurysm after just a few days.  Dear Jesus, bless his journey to You and bless his young family left behind.

Source: Calvin and Hobbes Comics


I feel like I've aged so much in the last few weeks.
I've experienced the downside and upside of knowing and loving my husband for ten years.

Source: The Far Side Cartoon

The downside is you start to get cynical about each other's weaknesses.
The upside is that you've matured enough to let love be stronger.

I am going to feel the aftershocks of this month for months to come:




post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, with good intent!